Many years ago we began laying the groundwork for the Healthy Families Initiative (HFI), and two years ago we kicked off a public campaign to change the hearts and minds of those in the Norcross and Peachtree Corners areas. Your support, partnerships, and prayers have allowed us the opportunities to continue to expand the HFI program in ways we originally only dreamed about. So, it’s with great excitement we share with you exciting news about the growth of HFI.
Online classes are here! Participants can get all the same valuable information and tools from the FREE community classes, but in the comfort of their home and at their own pace.
It is our hope that having a FREE online option will allow more people to build healthy, happy, and lasting relationships with their spouses, families, and children.
As of today, the following courses are available for enrollment through the HFI website:
- ePrep: Maximizing Your Romantic Relationship
- For Dating, Engaged, or Married Couples
- This course is for couples who want to make their relationship the best it can be. It will challenge you to think about things you’ve never thought about before and help you to see yourself, your partner, and your relationship in a whole new light.
*This course uses material from Prevention and Relationship Enhancement Program (PREP).
- Head Meets Heart (formerly known as Sex, Lies, and Relationships)
- Primarily for singles
- This program teaches students how to pace the development of a new relationship in a healthy way, and it also covers the five areas in a partner’s life that accurately predict what type of person they’ll be in a long-term relationship.
* This course uses material from Dr. John Van Epp’s How to Avoid Falling in Love with a Jerk or Jerkette.
We know schedules are busy, and the online courses offer a self-paced journey to more effective communication in your life. Plus, they’re all free!
It is our goal to continue to grow the online courses offered – stay tuned for more!